MOBILE HELIX AT ILTACON 2017 LEGAL TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE, BOOTH 703
Lawyers use the LINK app to work with docs & email from anywhere
Mobile Helix is once again a Gold Sponsor for ILTACON 2017 at the Mandalay Bay Hotel, August 13th – 17th.
Mobile Helix is the maker of the LINK app for lawyers. LINK makes it easy for lawyers to work with documentss and email from smartphones and tablets.
LINK is integrated with iManage®, NetDocuments®, Outlook, SharePoint, Handshake, OneDrive for Business, and the firm portal.
With LINK lawyers can open NRL attachments and NetDocuments links in email. In addition, lawyer can check attachments into DMS, edit/annotate docs, compare docs and email redlines to clients from mobile devices.
LINK is a highly secure container app and can be remotely wiped. Data is encrypted at-rest and in-transit.
Mobile Helix will be demonstrating LINK’s two new features:
- Annotating PDFs within the LINK secure container app
- Secure editing of a doc with the Microsoft Word for iOS apps
To see a short video demo of LINK in Action please click HERE.
To download a data sheet for LINK please click HERE.
To see a brief video demo of LINK in Action please click HERE.
To learn about Mobile Helix’ Founders and Team please click HERE.
To visit the Mobile Helix Blog please click HERE.
To read News about LINK and Mobile Helix please click HERE.
To download whitepapers and other materials written by Mobile Helix please click HERE.
LINK is designed for lawyers to make it easy to work from anywhere
LINK is a secure mobile app made for lawyers that enables access to documents and email from smartphones and tablets.
- LINK is integrated with the resources which lawyers need to in order work while mobile: iManage, NetDocuments, Outlook, SharePoint, Handshake, and the firm intranet
- LINK’s unique integration of Email and Document Management Systems makes it quick for lawyers to review, compare, check-in, annotate, and edit docs
- LINK is a highly secure encrypted container app which can be remotely wiped; data is encrypted at-rest and in-transit
- Available for a free 30-day trial
About Mobile Helix
Mobile Helix™, Inc. provides software solutions which make it easy for lawyers to be productive from smartphones and tablets. The LINK system integrates iManage Work®, NetDocuments®, Outlook, network file shares, SharePoint, Handshake, and the firm portal in a single encrypted app. Mobile Helix solutions meet the high level of security required by clients in regulated industries yet are lightweight and affordable to deploy. The Mobile Helix team has extensive experience in software development and security, as well as in high reliability systems. To learn more about our leadership team, please visit: www.mobilehelix.com/our-team