This page provides:
I. Mobile Helix Website Privacy Notice
I. MOBILE HELIX WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for mobilehelix.com and related sub-sites. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will address the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided below:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
If you would like to inquire about data which we may have about you, or to have us delete data, or if you have related questions, please contact us as below.
Telephone: +1 347-508-0967
Updated: 7 January 2021
The Application connects with enterprise resources and enables users to access the data, files, and applications which they work with on mobile devices.
Types of Information Collected
User Provided Information
When the user registers with their organization or firm to use the Application, they generally provide their name, email address, user name, password and other registration information. This information is stored by the organization hosting the Application, e.g., the law firm. Mobile Helix does not collect or store this information.
Automatically Collected Information
- The Application may employ the user’s location to find a network gateway, but the Application does not track the user’s location at all. The user’s location is never stored (not even in the Application’s analytics). The hosting organization, e.g., a law firm, may disable the use of the user’s location to find a network gateway.
- Mobile Helix does not have any access in any way to the user’s location or to the user’s activity in the Application. The user’s actions inside of the Application are confidential to the hosting organization or firm.
- The Application does collect metadata about the user’s activities in the Application so that the firm can use that metadata to determine how the Application is being used. This data only includes the tiles that the user taps on and the activities that the user executes (e.g., compose an email). The Application never tracks, stores, processes, monitors, etc. any of the actual data contained in email or documents that the user views or composes in the Application.
When the user interacts with the Application, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device used, the mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of the mobile device and the mobile operating system. As in point number two above, Mobile Helix does not have any access in any way to the user’s device type, ID, IP address or operating system. This data is confidential to the hosting organization or firm.
Use of Information
Mobile Helix cannot access User Provided Information and Automatically Collected Information. It is only accessible by the hosting organization or firm. Mobile Helix does not use such information.
Sharing of Information
Mobile Helix cannot access User Provided Information and Automatically Collected Information. It is only accessible by the hosting organization or firm. Mobile Helix does not share such information.
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (the “Shine the Light” law), California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services from us are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2015 will receive information regarding 2014 sharing activities). If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this information, please submit a written request to:
Mobile Helix, Inc.
Attn: California/Shine the Light
650 Castro Street, Suite 120-342
Mountain View, CA
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
You may be able to obtain the Application and/or communicate with the Application from, and you may be able to link or communicate from the Application to, applications, devices, distribution platforms and websites owned and operated by third parties. These other applications, devices, platforms and websites are not operated or controlled by us. Additional or different terms and conditions (including without limitation, privacy and security practices) apply when you access and use such other applications, devices, platforms and websites, and we are not responsible for use access or use.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 30th September 2021