Secure integrated mobile email designed specifically for lawyers.
- Link provides a complete set of Email, Calendar, Corporate Contacts and Notes functionality that is secure and syncs in real-time.
- Link integrates with MS Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, and Exchange Online (Office 365).
- See real-time push notifications on the device lock screen.
- Find and email documents from iManage®, NetDocuments, SharePoint, and network file shares directly from your mobile device without downloading and saving first.
- Powerful, flexible global search capability.
- Read email and compose new messages while offline.
- See all documents shared with external parties, set expiration timers, access rights or passwords, and revoke access at any time.
- Set, update and cancel Out of Office reminders.
- Dial-from phone numbers in Email and Contacts, when provisioned by IT.
The Link App SDK offers enterprise web developers a comprehensive HTML5-based set of development tools that can be used in collaboration with LINK. Using the SDK, enterprise development teams are able to migrate existing enterprise Web applications quickly and efficiently for use on mobile devices by following simple, familiar steps.
The LINK App SDK is standards-based, open-source, and free.
- Support for multiple platforms for mobile and fixed use and access.
- Functionally rich and secure mobile apps.
- Tight integration with existing enterprise systems and data.
- Rapid development, leveraging an existing team and existing code, tools and skills.
- Minimal impact to your existing enterprise applications infrastructure.
- Iterative development, with a rapid pace of feature introduction and innovation.
- Enterprise grade security end-to-end for data in motion and at rest.