Your trusted document management system
in a secure container app.
Your sensitive docs never leave the LINK app.
- View an NRL attachment to email as well as any tracked changes
- LINK’s secure container means that there is no document or data leakage
- Edit docs with the MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps. It’s easy to check-out a doc from DMS, edit it, and check-in to DMS as a new version.
- Annotate documents securely within the LINK app
- Send-and-file to DMS
- Compare an attachment to email to a doc in DMS
- Offline access to documents and email
- A single app for Work, Outlook, SharePoint, and web applications, including the firm portal
The LINK app makes it easy to open NRL attachments to email and to view tracked changes. Users can search DMS, check-out a doc, edit or annotate it, check-in as a new version, compare to others docs, and email comparisons. As LINK is integrated with Outlook, users can send-and-file to DMS and compare an email attachment to a doc in DMS. LINK is integrated with iManage®, Outlook, SharePoint, and the firm portal.
LINK is a secure container app. Your documents cannot be saved to or “opened in” another app or service. There is no data leakage. Data is encrypted at-rest with AES-256 and in-transit with TLS over HTTPs. LINK uses Active Directory for first factor authentication and has built-in second factor authentication of Touch ID or PIN code. Device are authenticated with certificates. LINK may be remotely wiped. No VPN or MDM is needed, however LINK works with MDM if you have it. With LINK’s single sign-on, professionals can access all resources with the initial authentication.