Many attorneys spend much of their time reviewing, comparing, and marking up documents. Like all of us, attorneys are weary of sitting at their desks at home for 10 or 12 hour a day. They want to work from tablets and phones for part of the day.
In this 30-minute webinar, see how attorneys can use one encrypted app to:
-Review documents in email or DMS
-Access and search DMS
-Mark-up with a wide array of features
-Then email, save, or import to DMS
Join us on Monday, January 25th, for a 30-minute look at how our LINK app gives lawyers a single space to work with documents and email.
LINK is integrated with:
• iManage Work® 8 and up, including Work 10 Cloud
• NetDocuments DMS
• eDocs – coming in 2021 • Outlook
• In-app annotation
• compareDocs from DocsCorp
• Office 365
• Network file shares
• Firm portal/intranet
• Web applications
LINK is an encrypted, containerized app, which entirely separates firm resources from everything else on the smartphone or tablet. IT manages LINK’s security policies and user roles.
No VDI. No VPN.
The LINK mobile app provides these security measures, and more:
• NTLM Single Sign-on
• Easy 2F authentication with Face ID and Touch ID; first factor is AD password
• Encryption of firm data at-rest and in-transit
• Containerization of documents & remote wipe of app