Your client or colleague emails you a document to review then to edit or annotate and send back. Increasingly attorneys expect to be able to quickly address these work processes on their iPads, or even on a smartphone. With LINK, just open the document in our high-fidelity viewer, annotate within our secure container app, or use the Microsoft Word app to edit it. Then email or check-in to DMS. It’s easy and secure.
Join this 30-minute webinar to see a demo of:
• Open a document in DMS, edit with the Word app, check-in to DMS
• Compare the edited version to the previous version in DMS
• Email the new version
• Annotate an email attachment and email to a colleague
• Edit an email attachment and check-in to DMS
Monday, July 29, 2019, 11 AM ET
The LINK app is designed specifically for legal work. LINK is integrated with Manage Work® or NetDocuments® DMS. You can open a DMS link and review the document and any tracked changes, then edit or annotate and email.
The LINK mobile app provides these security measures, and more:
• Containerization of documents
• Encryption of firm data at-rest and in-transit
• Remote wipe of the LINK app
• Metadata and keyword filtering; recipient checking